Thursday, December 7, 2006

[The Prayer of the Self-Righteous is that their sins will not be discovered.] Ten (of us) for One (of you) and you’re worth (it) < nothing [to me.] If you plan to bite the bullet, bite it hard. {I always was one of those “lukewarm” kind of disciples.} We’ll probably just discard you in a few years / once the wear and tear starts to show. [shook you in a dream, once (sounded like something rattling around in there).]

Il ne faut pas vendre la peau de l’ours avant de l’avoir tué.
(selling parts of ourselves)/(selling parts off our shelves)/(shelving what sells/selling our shells) “HERE I AM/I RIP YOU UP” in magnets on the fridge. (I laugh a lot more these days.) [not cut out for this life (fabric of flesh wrapped around unfeeling stone.)] Burn off the excess from around your life/don’t flinch when you feel the pinch. [[Hearts – human hearts – are/our Clocks: we live by their time. (If you stand real still, you can feel it turning/ticking/twisting the thread around its fingers.) Tick-tock-tick = [it passes] slowly and we fade.]] When your limbs disintegrate, buy new ones. People are always asking me to stand still! Trying harder to hem yourself in > loose bits that flap off until we become an untidy garment, not fit for wear. [[don’t fit, won’t try]] You were always (going to become) someone’s favorite (old) dress.

Jesus wept. O my God, I know.
“This is My body,”
He said, “Take it, and may you never have a day’s luck with it.”

No comments: